To the DSO Community:
The Dykema DSO team hopes you are well and staying safe in these unprecedented times. Things are changing rapidly, and we are working to provide you with as much information as possible as you navigate this crisis. The dental industry is historically strong and resilient and is well positioned for a substantial recovery. We have navigated other crises in the past together, and we will get through this together as well.
In the meantime, the full resources of the Dykema DSO team are committed to helping you navigate this situation and position your organization for recovery. Set forth below are some resources that may help along with a directory of Dykema team members and their subject matter expertise.
For your reference are the following materials:
- Summary of State Orders Regarding the Operation of Dental Practices (Updated 3/27/2020)
- ADA COVID-19 Coding and Billing Interim Guidance
- ADA Guidance on What Constitutes Essential and Emergent Treatment
- Employee Retention Credit Eligibility Chart under CARES Act
- OSAP Guidelines for Infection Prevention
- Dykema Coronavirus (Covid-19) Resource Center (applicable for all industries)
- Coronavirus and Immigration: USCIS Announces Flexibility Regarding Responses to Requests for Evidence and Notices of Intent to Deny (03/27/2020)
- Summary of the Employee Retention Credit Provision of the CARES Act (03/27/2020)
- CARES: Implications for the Healthcare Industry (03/27/2020)
- Employers Have Questions, the Department of Labor Has (Some) Answers: The DOL Provides its First Guidance Regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (03/26/2020)
- Dykema Provides Preliminary Advice While Awaiting Final Approval of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act (03/26/2020)
- Question and Answer: Employee Benefits Triage Amid COVID-19 (03/24/2020)
- What Employers Need to Know about the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (03/23/2020)
- Top 10 Business Steps for Practice Owners (03/23/2020)
- Infection Control Protocols | COVID-19 in Dental – Update 3 (April 2, 2020 at 2:30 EST – REGISTER TODAY)
- Covid-19’s Impact on the Dental Industry – Update 2 (March 26, 2020)
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) – What Employers Need To Know (March 25, 2020)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Discussion (March 22, 2020)
- Covid-19’s Impact on the Dental Industry (March 19, 2020)
Please do not hesitate to contact any member of the Dykema DSO team with any questions or concerns.