To all who are sponsoring Dykema’s 10th Annual Definitive Conference for Dental Service Organizations, THANK YOU! We are excited to partner with you to help make this event a success. Below are some commonly asked questions that we receive from sponsors like you. If you can’t find the answer to your question, please contact the Dykema DSO team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have your team book their discounted room reservations with the Gaylord Rockies Resort as soon as possible. The discounted room rate is $293.00 inclusive of the $23.00 resort fee. Taxes and a $2.00 Aurora destination marketing fee apply. If you find that some or all of your preferred nights at the Gaylord are no longer available, we have listed other recommended hotels in the area to choose from. To review this information or to reserve your room, CLICK HERE.
SPONSOR/TABLE EXHIBITORS PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
- For all table exhibitor sponsorships, payment is due in full within 30 days of invoice receipt in order to guarantee your exhibitor space.
- For all other event sponsorships, a 25% non-refundable deposit is due within 30 days of invoice receipt in order to guarantee your sponsorship.
- Cancellation requests received prior to May 15, 2023 are entitled to a refund minus the 25% non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation requests received on or after May 15, 2023 will not be entitled to a refund but a non-refundable credit for a future Dykema DSO event.
- If a company chooses to downgrade their sponsorship from a sponsorship level that originally included one or more tables to a new level that does not include a table, the table must be forfeited as it is part of the original sponsorship package.
- In the event Dykema has to cancel or postpone the 2023 conference due to unforeseen or Covid-related circumstances, sponsorship payments will be rolled over to the rescheduled event. If a refund is requested due to event postponement or cancellation, 75% will be refunded less administration fees.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Voicemail and other verbal requests for cancellations are not valid. Cancellation requests can be emailed to email@example.com or mail to: Dykema DSO Group, Attn: Laura Blaine, Comerica Bank Tower, 1717 Main Street, Suite 4200, Dallas, TX 75201.
SPONSOR LOGO AND URL
Please provide a high-resolution logo and URL of the sponsoring company so we can add you to our sponsors page. Logos are requested within two weeks of sponsorship/exhibitor confirmation. Logo specifications are as follows:
- Logos that fit horizontally in a proportionate 3×2 space is recommended
- Logos should be in .eps, .pdf or high-resolution .jpg format
- Please email your logo and desired URL to firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR EXHIBIT SET-UP, TEAR DOWN and MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT:
- EXHIBITOR TABLE SPONSORS: An 8’x8’ pipe and draped booth space will be provided to include a single 6-foot skirted table with two chairs per the sponsorship level commitment. If a display is over 8 feet wide, two tables must be purchased – NO EXCEPTIONS. If a display encroaches into a neighboring exhibitor area, you will be asked to remove it. Other table and furniture options will be available through the online Exhibitor Kit.
- EXHIBITOR SET-UP must take place on July 19, 2023 any time between 1pm and 5pm MT. Booths must be set up no later than 5pm.
- TEAR DOWN is at 12:00 pm on July 21, 2023.
- No floor decals of any kind are allowed.
- EXHIBITOR HOURS: Please plan on being at your exhibitor table during all break and networking sessions. We recommend also being at your table for during the breakfast and lunch sessions. Exhibitors will be asked to each lunch early to ease congestion in the
- All sponsors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage the absence of attendees from the conference or exhibit area during official hours of the program without Dykema approval.
- One representative must man the exhibitor table during the conference’s networking sessions and breaks.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping and storage of exhibit materials and all costs involved, including expenses for return shipments upon completion of the conference through the conference General Services Contractor, Freeman.
- Sponsor acknowledges that Dykema does not give out the contact information of any attendees.
- Sponsor agrees to not hold any meetings during the official hours of the Dykema DSO Conference as listed in the Agenda.
- Due to space limitations, catering through the hotel is not allowed at or around sponsor tables. We apologize for the inconvenience
IMPORTANT SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR KIT INFORMATION
Dykema DSO has partnered with Freeman, as the General Services Contractor (GSC) to manage all materials shipping, as well as all booth equipment and needs. The forthcoming Exhibitor Kit includes relevant information, including power, internet, shipping information and show hours will be housed. Sponsors are responsible for shipping their materials for the conference and any associated costs through Freeman.
CONNECTING WITH ATTENDEES
Dykema does not release the attendee list, including emails, to sponsors or registrants. Any external solicitations that claim to provide a list of our attendees are not authorized or endorsed by Dykema and should not be considered reputable or accurate. To connect with any attendees during the conference, we encourage you to download the conference app. Email instructions will be sent to all registrants of the conference prior to the event.
All sponsorships come with at least one Universal LeadCapture license. Universal LeadCapture is a mobile application that enables exhibitors to gather leads with a single, consistent application. You will be able to collect your leads’ contact information, retrieve their answers to your qualifying questions, and export this data after the event. If this is not a part of your current sponsorship, you can add the license for $500. Please contact DykemaDSO@Dykema.com to add this.
Still have general sponsorship questions that were not addressed on this page? Please contact the Dykema DSO team at email@example.com.