Thank you for your sponsoring Dykema’s 9th Annual Definitive Conference for Dental Service Organizations, to be held in person on July 13-15, 2022 at the beautiful Gaylord Rockies Resort in Denver, Colorado! We are excited to partner with you to help make this event a success. Below are some commonly asked questions from our sponsors. If you need further information, please contact the Dykema DSO team at DykemaDSO@Dykema.com.
Please have your team book their discounted room reservations with the Gaylord Rockies Resort as soon as possible, as the block WILL SELL OUT EARLY. The discounted room rate is $282.00 inclusive of the $23.00 resort fee. Taxes and a $2.00 Aurora destination marketing fee apply.
Reserve your room by clicking CLICKING HERE.
SPONSOR/TABLE EXHIBITORS PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY:
- For all table exhibitor sponsorships, payment is due in full within 30 days of invoice receipt in order to guarantee your exhibitor space.
- For all other event sponsorships, a 25% non-refundable deposit is due within 30 days of invoice receipt in order to guarantee your sponsorship.
- Cancellation requests received prior to May 15, 2022 are entitled to a refund minus the 25% non-refundable deposit. Any cancellation requests received on or after May 15, 2022 will not be entitled to a refund but a non-refundable credit for a future Dykema DSO event.
- In the event Dykema has to cancel or postpone the 2022 conference due to unforeseen or Covid-related circumstances, sponsorship payments will be rolled over to the rescheduled event. If a refund is requested due to event postponement or cancellation, 75% will be refunded less administration fees.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Voicemail and other verbal requests for cancellations are not valid. Cancellation requests can be emailed to email@example.com or mail to: Dykema DSO Group, Attn: Laura Blaine, Comerica Bank Tower, 1717 Main Street, Suite 4200, Dallas, TX 75201.
MASKS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
At this time, masks are welcomed but neither the hotel, nor the Dykema DSO Conference, will be requiring masks. Social distancing will not be enforced. We kindly ask that if you are not feeling well prior to attending the conference, please get well and stay home.
SPONSOR LOGO AND URL
Please provide a high-resolution logo and URL of the sponsoring company so we can add you to our sponsors page. Logos are requested by May 15, 2022 or at the time of commitment. Logo specifications are as follows:
- Logos that fit horizontally in a proportionate 3×2 space is recommended.
- Logos should be in .eps, .pdf or high resolution .jpg format.
- Please logo and desired URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSOR EXHIBIT SET-UP, TEAR DOWN and MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT:
- EXHIBITOR TABLE SPONSORS: A single 6-foot skirted table with two chairs will be provided for select sponsors per the sponsorship level commitment. If a display is over 8 feet wide, two tables must be purchased – NO EXCEPTIONS. If a display encroaches into a neighboring exhibitor area, you will be asked to remove it.
- EXHIBITOR SET-UP must take place on July 13, 2022 any time between 1pm and 5pm MT.
- TEAR DOWN is at 2:00 pm on July 15, 2022.
- EXHIBITOR HOURS: Please plan on being at your exhibitor table during all break and networking sessions. We recommend also being at your table for during the breakfast and lunch sessions.
- All sponsors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage absence of attendees from the conference or exhibit area during official hours of the program without Dykema approval.
- One representative must man the exhibitor table during the conference’s networking sessions and breaks.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping and storage of exhibit materials and all costs involved, including expenses for return shipments upon completion of the conference through the conference General Services Contractor.
- Sponsor acknowledges that Dykema does not give out the contact information of any attendees.
- Sponsor agrees to not hold any meetings during the official hours of the Dykema DSO Conference as listed in the Agenda.
- Due to space limitations, catering through the hotel is not allowed at or around sponsor tables. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EXHIBITOR KIT – COMING SOON!
Dykema DSO will be partnering with a General Services Contractor (GSC) to manage all materials shipping, as well as all booth equipment and needs. An electronic Exhibitor Kit will be available soon where all relevant information, including power, internet, shipping information and show hours will be housed. Sponsors are responsible for shipping their materials for the conference and any associated costs through the GSC. Dykema will not be responsible or liable for damage by accident or otherwise to exhibit displays in connection with the transfer, installation, maintenance, removal, etc.
CONNECTING WITH ATTENDEES
Dykema does not release the attendee list, including emails, to sponsors or registrants. Any external solicitations that claim to provide a list of our attendees are not authorized or endorsed by Dykema and should not be considered reputable or accurate. To connect with any attendee during the conference, we encourage you to download the conference app. Email instructions will be sent to all registrants of the conference prior to the event.
All sponsorships come with at least one Universal LeadCapture license. Universal LeadCapture is a mobile application that enables exhibitors to gather leads with a single, consistent application. You will be able to collect your leads’ contact information, retrieve their answers to your qualifying questions, and export this data after the event. If this is not a part of your current sponsorship, you can add the license on for $500. Please contact DykemaDSO@Dykema.com to add this.
Still have general sponsorship questions that were not addressed on this page? Please contact the Dykema DSO team at DykemaDSO@Dykema.com.